Here is an interview I did with Keith Whitney from 11 Alive News in Atlanta, GA on how gangs are using social media as platforms for their agendas. Click on link below
- Mission Statement
- Testimonial Videos About Art Powell and EGRESS
- Newspaper Articles on Art Powell and His Programs
- Photos of Art Powell, Associates, and Clients
- Newspaper Articles on Art Powell's Former Gang, The "I Refuse Posse"
- Videos and Other Website Footage of Art Powell
- About Art Powell
- Reference/Recommendation Letters For Art Powell
- eBooks By Art Powell
- Excerpts and Chapters from, "Traumatic Memoirs - Gangsta: To Be or Not To Be (Book 1)"
- Internet Radio and Podcast Interviews With Art Powell
- F.A.Q's, about Criminal Street Gangs???
- Statistics on Youth Violence
- Contact Us
- Other Consultants with Art Powell Life Coach, LLC
- Links For Media Features On Art Powell
- Our Affiliates
- Certificates And Awards
Sunday, November 2, 2014
Monday, April 21, 2014
I sat on a panel on April 1, 2014 at Morehouse School of Medicine to address "Using Mass Media Campaign Strategies to Prevent Gang Violence" with several activist in Gang Prevention.