- Mission Statement
- Testimonial Videos About Art Powell and EGRESS
- Newspaper Articles on Art Powell and His Programs
- Photos of Art Powell, Associates, and Clients
- Newspaper Articles on Art Powell's Former Gang, The "I Refuse Posse"
- Videos and Other Website Footage of Art Powell
- About Art Powell
- Reference/Recommendation Letters For Art Powell
- eBooks By Art Powell
- Excerpts and Chapters from, "Traumatic Memoirs - Gangsta: To Be or Not To Be (Book 1)"
- Internet Radio and Podcast Interviews With Art Powell
- F.A.Q's, about Criminal Street Gangs???
- Statistics on Youth Violence
- Contact Us
- Other Consultants with Art Powell Life Coach, LLC
- Links For Media Features On Art Powell
- Our Affiliates
- Certificates And Awards
Saturday, March 31, 2018
After a Dekalb County school teacher is incarcerated for murder, allegedly being a gang member. I was interviewed about my life as a former gang leader and how I rehabilitated myself too work with youth and young adults to avoid making bad decisions and choices.
Friday, January 26, 2018
I'm humble and grateful for my 1 year partnership with the United States Attorney's Office (North District of Georgia) to educate and engage youth in our forum: Real Talk About The Law. We've travel to different counties throughout the state to warn youth about the consequences of criminal activity!